- Patent #7,805,680, "Statistical metering and filtering of content via pixel-based metadata"
- Patent #7,496,947, "Cache device and method for generating a virtual radio or television broadcast"
- Patent #7,062,469, "System and method for public wireless network access subsidized by dynamic display advertising"
- Patent #7,031,931, "Portable device attached to a media player for rating audio/video contents"
- Patent #7,006,984, "Electronically augmented multiplayer sporting game with virtual ball passed by infrared apparatus"
- Patent #7,006,116, "Tangibly encoded media identification in a book cover"
- Patent #6,993,131,"Method and system for managing rights in digital information over a network"
- Patent #6,907,568, "Tangible icon representing network objects"
- Patent #6,882,853, "Method and arrangement for arranging, selecting and displaying location data in a cellular telephone system, and a terminal of a cellular network"
- Patent #6,839,080, "Remote server switching of video streams"
- Patent #6,502,100, "Method and apparatus for acquiring and storing data in association with a mode annotation"
- Patent #6,674,995, "Electronically augmented multiplayer sporting game with virtual ball passed by infrared apparatus"
- Sandor, Ellen R.; Sandin, Daniel J.; Cunnally, William T.; Meyers, Stephan B.; "Computer-Generated Autostereography Method and Apparatus", United States Patent Number5,113,213, May 12, 1992
- Sandor, Ellen R.; Cunnally, William T.; Meyers, Stephan B.; "Press Polymerization of Lenticular Images", United States Patent Number5,330,799, July 19, 1994
- Sandor, Ellen R.; Sandin, Daniel J.; Cunnally, William T.; Meyers, Stephan B.; "Computer-Generated Autostereography Method and Apparatus", United States Patent NumberRe. 35,029, August 29, 1995
- Sandor, Ellen R.; Cunnally, William T.; Meyers, Stephan B.; "Press Polymerization of Lenticular Images", United States Patent Number No.5,554,432, September 10, 1996
- Sandor, Ellen R.; Meyers, Stephan B.; "Computer-Generated Autostereography Method and Apparatus", United States Patent Number5,519,794, May 21, 1996
- Meyers, S.: "Social Policy issues of Mobile Games,"Playing By The Rules: The Cutural Policy challenges of Video Games, September 2001
- Holopainen, J. & Meyers, S.:"Neuropsychology and Game Design",Consciousness Reframed III, August 2000
- Sandor, E., Fron, J., Greiber. K., Orellana, F., and Meyers, S., (art)nLaboratory; Plepys, D., Dolinsky, M., and Dastagir Ali, M., Electronic Visualization Laboratory University of Illinois at Chicago,"Collaborative Visualization: New Advances in Documenting Virtual Reality with IGrams", IV 99 IEEE Proceedings, July 1999
- Meyers, S., Sandor, E., Fron, J.,"PHSColograms and Rotated PHSColograms", Computers & Graphics,Volume 19, Number 4, July/August 1995
- Meyers, S., Sandin, D.J., Cunnally, W.T., Sandor, E., DeFanti, T.A., "New advances in computer-generated barrier-strip autostereography" Proceedings of the SPIE 1990 Symposium on Electronic Imaging, Stereoscopic Displays and Applications, February 1990
speaking engagements and panels
- Intimate Technologies/Dangerous ZonesSummit, The Banff New Media Institute, Canada, April 2002, "Very Personal Technologies"
- Tech-U-Wear, New York, October 2001, "Content on the Run"
- USCclass, invited speaker, September 2001, "Introduction to Interactive Media"
- USC Annenberg CenterBridges Consortium, June 2001
- USC Annenberg CenterConvergence/DivergenceLecture Series, April 2001, "Road Movie: The Future of Mobile Entertainment"
- iHollywood Forum, October 2000, "Unwiring Hollywood"
- Seattle International Film Festival, June 2000, "Micromovies"
- "The Future of Fun," arranged by the Play Institute (Sweden) September 1999 at HUC99, ZKM, Karlsruhe, Germany
ACM SIGGRAPH video review
- The Politics of Pleasure Extended Remixby Stephan Meyers, Ellen Sandor and Janine Fron, Animation Screening Room, ACM SIGGRAPH Video Review 1991
- Tie the Knotby Stephan Meyers, ACM SIGGRAPH Art Show Video Review, 1991
- The Politics of Pleasure"by Stephan Meyers, Donna Cox and Ellen Sandor, Animation Screening Room, ACM SIGGRAPHVideo Review #61, 1990